Our customers—some of whom have been working with us since 1953—choose IVP Plastics for a variety of reasons. For some, it’s our unwavering focus on quality and the ability to keep an “eye” on manufacturing processes. For others, it’s our commitment to thinking beyond the obvious and designing solutions better than what was originally specified. Many tell us that they appreciate how we make plastics “easy," as we add a personal touch to our turnkey solutions, plastic injection molding capabilities, and metal-to-plastic conversion plans to ensure every project runs smoothly and efficiently.
History of Quality & Performance
- Nearly 60 years of experience meeting quality and on-time delivery standards
- World-class client base that includes Caterpillar, Chrysler, Deere & Co., Honeywell, Mitsubishi, Navistar and others
- ISO/IATF16949 registration
- First plastics supplier to achieve gold certification via Caterpillar’s Supplier Quality Excellence Process
Design for Manufacturability
- Consultative engineering and design focus to ensure every product meets your requirements
- In-house expertise in Creo and SolidWorks®CAD systems, Creo Mechanica®, and Moldflow® and other simulation techniques
- Streamlined yet holistic process that begins with information gathering and extends through concept development, product qualification, and production
- Proven abilities in plastic design, plastic material selection, plastic prototyping and plastic assembly—as well as testing, sourcing and supplying all parts
With two convenient locations in Washington, IL and St. Louis, MO, our prototyping, plastic injection molding processes and plastic components set us apart from other thermoplastic engineering firms as we exceed manufacturing standards. Our team helps companies in the automotive industry, agricultural industry, and food and beverage industry meet operations goals with superior plastic component solutions.